These are the chocolates sometimes made in our house.
Mom eats them like this:
- takes it.
- eats it
- thinks, “I shouldn’t have eaten that, I don’t want to get fat.”
- feels- guilty
Child eats it like this:
- gets permission to eat ONE after having finished food.
- bites top off, revealing filling.
- thinks, “Wow, what is the white stuff inside?”
- asks Mom, “Hey, what’s in this?!”
- Mom answers.
- says, “HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. That is so yummy.”
- thinks, “Can I have another one?!”
- feels- happy
How do you enjoy your sweets,?
I think I had a sweet reminder today 🙂