Daniel is facinated with getting bigger and here are a few things that prove it:
- Finally being willing to try and ride his bike, of his own accord. Without us initiating it.
- PUSHING his bike when he doesn’t want to ride it and not asking ME to do so. WOW!
- Always talking about being strong!
- Wanting to carry big things himself up the stairs, without Mom’s help.
- Not wanting to give Mom a hug or kiss before she leaves for the day- only from a distance. He blew me a kiss, and a hug. Oh how sad, I didn’t think this would come so early.
- Helping with the raking of leaves and digging with Dad.
- Preferring new places and friends to staying with parents.
Our little man in now becoming a big boy. He is now years and 4 months old.